Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Means to an end (short story)
12-01-2010, 05:40 PM,
RE: The Means to an end (short story)
(12-01-2010, 01:11 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: Finally took the time to read this. Love it! I like your writing style sir! Got any links to more of your works?

Thank you sir... yes i do.
It's a book of twelve chapters, i started writing back in 2007.
However, the last chapter was never written, and the reason for these small 2 page story's im busy with at the moment is, to practice, and get in the right state of mind, to finally finish what was meant to be a fanbased MxO book, fiction as well as some true events in MxO.
The name of these writings and title: Onboard the HvCrft. Blue Distortion wich i have posted a while back here in 3 parts.
Personally, i think it is not written as well as the above story, on the other hand, at that time some one from the matrix, helped me editing it, for spelling and grammatics and such, fitting the sory in the mainstory of mxo at that time. So.. i'd like to mention this man's handle was Conrac.
Thanks for your interest, as i respect your work also, and don't be surprised your handle is mentioned as well, since my best buddy was on your crew Big Grin.. believe me you'll know whom, when u read it haha
[Image: 38503415623903447979810.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The Means to an end (short story) - by TRX - 11-24-2010, 08:20 PM
RE: The Means to an end (short story) - by TRX - 12-01-2010, 05:40 PM
RE: The Means to an end (short story) - by TRX - 12-08-2010, 05:18 PM