Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Hardlinedreams.com
02-20-2010, 02:40 AM,
RE: Welcome to Hardlinedreams.com
(02-19-2010, 10:47 PM)Neo Wrote: Yeah StandBy..Problem is the still redirecting of mxo.hardlinedreams.com ..morpheus will check this later that he change it to an a record instead of redirecting Smile

Thank GOD!! I was about to leave the other forum to much hostility.So I am happy to be here! I will gladly donate to this as well.
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
02-20-2010, 02:42 AM,
good luck guys

I'll make sure to check this site like I did the other daily

"you've played a very dangerous game"
"change always is..."
-The Architect and The Oracle

-Stupe
02-20-2010, 02:59 AM,
Hello everyone! No MxO forum is complete without me! Big Grin
02-20-2010, 02:59 AM,
Hey guys, sorry for all the drama on the other side. I'm no coder or programmer, and i definitely don't have any money, but let me know if I can do anything to help out.
[Image: c0ldwhitelite2.jpg]
02-20-2010, 03:08 AM,
Wow....I've been away for a couple of days so this was a bit of a shock!
I always thought Raj's hostility was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, I didn't realise there was a real problem!

Anyway, hellos to all & keep up the good work guysBig Grin
[Image: mxoemu.jpg]
02-20-2010, 03:24 AM,
It's good to be here.

Good luck to Morph, Neo and Valaro!
[Image: ArtSig.png]
02-20-2010, 03:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2010, 04:42 AM by Morpheus.)
oh hai!

I'm back at this.

Need to rework on some things....but as hardlinedreams is under my possessions Tongue thing is safe for at least 1 year. Good. And is not a redirection/frameset is a subdomain DNS record, now flushing to your local DNS dealer!.

Among the .com domain i got some hosting too, so may work on some things too later Tongue.

Will work better now, without the need for things to be processed or send to make a test server faster (doing that doesnt helped).

No need to donate right now, could be saved for a server later where peeps could test (i would test it before publicly, i think).
When we order our package from the moving a bit, we will plan what to do from now on, and what can be done from peeps (or devs).

I'm bit lost yet cause of the hosting registering process and some miniprojects for mxo that i was planing to make this days...

i will try to keep all posted and this working in no time Wink.
02-20-2010, 04:40 AM,
Ok NOW I can post my thanks here

THANK YOU for those helping rebuild this game.

Cheers!
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
02-20-2010, 05:02 AM,
Wait a second, their are both projects with the MxOEmu?

How's that happening? I mean its kinda strange that's going on if we got 2 Test Servers running up between you guys and rajkosto.

But i know Morpheus and Neo as admins here and before so i can trust you both. Thanks anyway. Wink
[Image: aa945.png]

[Image: atorak.png]
02-20-2010, 05:13 AM,
"How it's happening" is that Rajko is keeping what he's already done, and these guys will make their own project.

Rajko's plan is to create a completely free (not just free as in money, but free as in what you can do with it) release where anyone can run their own server if he/she chooses.

Morpheus and Neo plan to release a very similar free (see above) release where anyone can run their own server if he/she chooses AND gets certificate approval from the devs here. The difference is that these guys will be able to control who's running a server, and if someone is trying to profit from it, they can shut it down.

Looking beyond the surface, beyond the cosmetics, the code is going to be entirely different in (from what I can tell) a few different languages. This certainly opens up the ability for outsiders to chip in, but it also can (potentially, and only potentially) cause issues later on down the line if things need to be fixed.

Me? I'm going to troll here and there and see what's what. In all honesty, it would be awesome for both to succeed, but who knows? Shall make for interesting reading in the meantime!
[Image: citylineidea.png]