Just wanted to say I support you guys completely good luck with the project
02-20-2010, 12:44 AM,
RE: Welcome to Hardlinedreams.com
is this mara c hehe
[Image: l_d36f07faf65349c5acd4bf7b7b373b54.png]
02-20-2010, 12:47 AM,
many thanks for supporting us Smile
Well we need some time to have server with chatting working (cause morpheus is working on overhaul of world server to handle the packets right) and i have to build auth and margin from scratch in the next time..but i think ..we have a good chance of success too.
02-20-2010, 12:52 AM,
am just a test monkey send me into space!
[Image: l_d36f07faf65349c5acd4bf7b7b373b54.png]
02-20-2010, 12:59 AM,
I can't say I'm surprised by this move. I've seen the level of uneasiness between you guys and rajko rise over the last few weeks. Undecided

It seemed to me that you were trying to do the same thing just in different ways, so maybe it's for the best for you guys to split up and see what you can do. Arguments and finger-pointing often get in the way of real progress.

I'm not going to pick a side in this as it's really none of my business, I just want to play MxO again, and I'm sure everybody else here agrees.

I just hope that if/when a stable server and fully operational game is launched, that both sides will come play, no matter whose side got it to work. MxO was always about community.
[Image: fhsig.jpg]
02-20-2010, 01:23 AM,
That will be true..in case our decision is not about fingerpointing or that he revoked our admin status.

The Problem was (and anyone knows that), that rajko was away from the project cause he didnt cared about mxo.
Morpheus instead is a guy who has everday to tell news, and if you work with morpheus..you really can see that he love this game ..he was in this time complete there..ok..that is something that we cant expect from someone as it is a hobby and that we have sometimes other things to do.

We had think about this step earlier, but thought that this isnt really necessary.

As i woke up on 18th , drink my first coffee and visit the mxoemu boards ...i saw "uh..wait..something is different" .
That and the fact that rajko will in the future again left mxoemu.info alone and do nothing , has bring us to this step Smile

I am atm not angry about it , it can only be better for us and for our progress for both projects it will be an advantage.
I am glad for this step, and i am glad that i now can reaaaaaally have 100% free hand about the webpage, so i can better imrpove it Smile.

As you see, some improvements on the forums i had done too..like social bookmarking, who is browsing this thread..and auto media (to add videoclips from youtube, vemeo etc. hereSmile).

More will follow too.
02-20-2010, 01:28 AM,
I was wroten it ...
As a MxO fan I could only wish success to both of you.
02-20-2010, 01:33 AM,
I personally am glad this all happened... Wish it could have been a little more peaceful, but you guys definitely deserve all the credit here. I don't know much about coding as I've just started learning, but I think everyone can agree that you guys have put a loooot of work and time into this thing.

I was wondering, where does that leave MxO in your hands? Like how far are you guys going back in progress? Just curious...
02-20-2010, 02:01 AM,
We are not going big back in progress..the world server overhaul was planned before that / is reaaally necessary..cause of wrong handling of some things that will be improved.

the big thing atm is auth and margin ..but i will start with this next week Smile
02-20-2010, 02:32 AM,
I am here now as well. Good to see a new site. Ive been looking forward to that for a while. Stay close to this site for updates guys I have alot planned for the new site on the homepage Smile