Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to reactivate MXO with some ideas...
02-06-2010, 08:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2010, 08:36 AM by Neo.)
RE: Trying to reactivate MXO with some ideas...
(02-05-2010, 07:13 AM)Rusher Wrote: Hi all,
i already wrote an email to one of the lead game magazines of Germany. Called "Gamestar" (www.gamestar.de)
Maybe they can arrange another online publisher who can buy the rights of MXO. I also tell about the small but crazy community still loving MXO.
Then i will write another email to a german online publisher called "Reakktor Media" (www.reakktor.com).
GameStar (as far as i know its computec), isnt really the right contact.

I have some contacts to an another german publisher which is big in europe, but the problem would be :
- mxo is tooo expensive.

A company wants to make money, but with mxo it is very hard (cause the license fee+revenue share + fee for the merchandise).

This is too much risk.

Then after that, you have to change many things and bring many new content and remove mistakes from SOE to make MxO again a good game...sry..i see there no possibility at all for a publisher at the moment.

Reakktor is a developer in hannover as far as i know..and they had some years ago some finance problems too....so bad idea there too.

What you need is a reaaaaaaaally big publisher who wants to spent this (i had the idea of NCSoft..but..meeeh..giving a good game to a korean company ....baaaaad idea Smile).

Btw. i tried to contact WBIE ..but didnt got a response (i tried directly to contact a person who was responsible to mxo some years ago as i found).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to reactivate MXO with some ideas... - by Neo - 02-06-2010, 08:35 AM