Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to reactivate MXO with some ideas...
02-06-2010, 06:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2010, 06:01 AM by JazznJos.)
RE: Trying to reactivate MXO with some ideas...
(02-05-2010, 05:30 PM)Gerik Wrote:
(02-05-2010, 05:03 PM)horsepants416 Wrote: Maybe contacting members of the media would be a good idea to gain some sort of credible middle man and some publicity towards the cause, lets think about this guys. I think its not a half bad idea.

Why? So we can get comments like "There's a Matrix MMO?", "Is that game still alive?", "Is that still in Beta?", etc? Honestly, a bit of people didn't like the game. May it be because you needed a super PC at the time to run the game, because it was buggy, the release of CR2.0 or whatever reason it was, they just plain out didn't like the game. I also don't see why any media would care, its a dead game. Just let Morph, Neo and Rajko do their thing and when its done, enjoy it, invite friends to try it and whatever else you wanna do.

Also, I'm not trying to be an ass or trying to put down your idea, just telling you what I've seen over the years from other gaming sites and what not.

Gerik stated this the best out of all. I dont understand or get why people would say oh lets go to the media or hey lets go beg them. When NO ONE and I mean NO ONE cares outside of this community about MXO they are not going to help. WB caresless and probaly rights this game off each year on a taxable lose till the contract is up (if it still under contract with the pubs) Trust me no one is going to help and it gets old seeing these post now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to reactivate MXO with some ideas... - by JazznJos - 02-06-2010, 06:00 AM