Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its absolutely ridiculous.
01-25-2010, 08:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2010, 08:12 AM by Starzy.)
RE: its absolutely ridiculous.
(01-24-2010, 01:45 AM)Metalogic Wrote: To be honest, I don't think SOE really cared about MxO, they wanted the rights to create a DC Universe MMO, and as part of the deal they had to take MxO. So they did, and they pretty much didn't do anything for the game except negative stuff, like staff cuts, devs being redirected to other projects, etc. In short, SOE never cared about MxO, if they did they would've done something to promote the game, or to keep it going.

lmao SOE shuts down MxO because they wanted rights to create DC Universe and not hire another lead developer? How fail that is for them. Im just glad that their is a emulator for MxO because SOE never cared about it and their customers. I really don't think that people got their money back if they payed for 3 months or a year. What a waste all of a sudden because what they fucked up. And what next game they will shut down, SWG? The servers has no people on except for Bloodfin of what i know. And why the hell they want to make an excuse to make their stupid part? SOE always made boring improvements and why i gave up on MxO and the other losers. nuff' said.
01-25-2010, 10:15 AM,
Did he call MxO a loser?
01-25-2010, 02:38 PM,
(01-25-2010, 10:15 AM)Valaro Wrote: Did he call MxO a loser?

Idk, i'm kinda confused too
01-25-2010, 10:43 PM,
I think he did...... SICK HIM!!!!!
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
01-26-2010, 12:35 AM,
(01-25-2010, 10:15 AM)Valaro Wrote: Did he call MxO a loser?

I think he did...

Quote:SOE always made boring improvements and why i gave up on MxO and the other losers. nuff' said.

Most of his post was gibberish and hard to read, but this was pretty clear.

So I have a question. If he thought MxO was a loser, then why is he on a site that's about MxOE?
01-26-2010, 06:30 AM,
No i meant the losers such as SOE and noobs who are helpless, not MxO.

And Metalogic, that's not your business of realizing why im on the MxOE website. Okay? lol
01-26-2010, 07:34 AM,
Meh, SOE didn't care about MxO because they didn't have to. After they failed miserably during the transfer from Lith to SOE, they lost so many subs that it just furthered the hatred of the step-child MxO.

It's like when a single mom or dad remarries and their partner loves them but doesn't give a shit about their kid. Sad, but that's how it goes.
[Image: quisig.png]

The Source - The MxO Wiki related to everything MxO and its forthcoming emulators.
01-26-2010, 08:24 AM,
*goes to reactivate his MXO account* FUUUUUUU!!!!!!>.<
01-26-2010, 04:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2010, 04:43 PM by Zeithri.)
I had a discussable theory yesterday with a friend.
We discussed which company were the biggest plague on the MMO industry.

NC Soft or SOE.

We came to the conclusion that, while NC Soft doesn't give a squat about anyone outside of Asia / SEA, they atleast care about their games.
Unlike SOE who only cares about making a profit and destroying as much as they can in the process.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

01-27-2010, 12:42 AM,
(01-24-2010, 08:49 PM)Morpheus Wrote: it's not needed to check the code xD.
In the update notes web (aka "green update notes on client") you can see "The matrix online Beta" as title...

durrr! XD.

Arg that's kinda sad to read this. That's like MxO was never really finished.

About NC Soft, they close MMOs too. Look at Tabula Rasa and Auto Assault.
November 2007 to February 2009 for Tabula Rasa, that was pretty quick.
Agent Johnson: It's him.
Agent Thompson: The anomaly.
Agent Jackson: Do we proceed?
Agent Johnson: Yes...
Agent Thompson: ...he is still...
Agent Jackson: ...only human.