Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details
01-05-2010, 09:27 PM,
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details
to guy 2 post above, dont spam or banstick will hurt for some time.

And for the other thing, doors...

To be exact, we would need the door X Y Z in the world (given by Puppetteer i think) and also the rotation of the door. But that is difficult to check, as rotation byte is not "permanent" as x y z values, so dunno how to check it atm.

Doors have ID attached to it, so a SQL reference or DB would be easy to do.
If you let me some time, i may have a peek on solutions to DB thing and rotation byte, and made a new program getting parts from puppeteer.

Dunno if i would be able to get the rotation and ID... but will check.

On the other hand, i dunno if its the time, because benchs, tubes to climb and elevator doors+buttons and hardlines uses a very similar coordinate pattern (90% same), so we may have to redo all the work for them.

so shall we wait?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by Morpheus - 01-05-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 10:35 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 11:04 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 11:43 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-21-2010, 04:04 AM