Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details
01-05-2010, 03:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2010, 05:15 PM by Neo VII.)
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details
(01-05-2010, 03:39 PM)MajTom Wrote: agreed I was going to start in Uriah at the club

Right, so Vesuveus, Upper-East Tabor or Upper West Westview? Up to you. Just make sure you two don't overlap if you both choose to map Upper-Richland. Divide down the center and communicate about it.

I'll get, ATLEAST the bottom six areas/ neighborhoods of Richland.

(01-05-2010, 03:38 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: /brainstorm

Screenshots might be easiest for us but leave the legwork for Morpheus and Neo.

Also, does the Atlas work in game? That might show all the buildings in a given district so we can screenshot and check them off as we go.

Yea, atlas works.

I'm not sure about the screen shot thing. If we need to take screen shot of every-door then cool. I was just going to put all door coord./sql hex in .txt/.doc file or whatever so, Val/Morph, just let us know.

Also, I noticed you can exceed normal boundaries, which I noticed after teleporting outside the district on accident, so make sure you don't map anything that wasn't in game when we played. (Unless you want to make secret spot to go to that no-one else knows about except you and
Morph...heh, jk)

Again, not going to begin mapping until I know which/what type of data is needed.
[Image: SigVII-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by Neo VII - 01-05-2010, 03:57 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 10:35 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 11:04 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 11:43 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-21-2010, 04:04 AM