Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details
01-05-2010, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2010, 03:35 PM by Neo VII.)
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details
*1) I agree. Let's not overlap which area's we do.

2) Also, what information do you want Valaro/Morpheus? Do you want X.Y.Z. map coordinates? Or do you want SQL Hex code when mapping a door? Or do you want both? Or do you want neither and something that's over my head and unknown to me?

3) Next, what would you suggest is the best way to gather, said information. I was going to walk up to the door, and walk into it, while watching the map and/or SQL to verify the location is correct or static or however you prefer to define it.

4) I'm not going to start until I find out which data is needed to map coordinates of doors, so Vesuveus...MajTom, I plan to start from the bottom far right of Westview, which is Eshean, because I hate the Eshean projects, with the hopes that this is the last time I'll ever have to go to them. I suggest Ves. and/or Maj., start in the Top-Left Uriah (which will be quick because it's mostly just the Warehouses) and the other, if said "other"existed, start in the far Top-East of Tabor park, OR... or, the far Top-West of Bathory Row in the Westview.

5) Lastly, I'm going to attempt to map all doors in each building. Elevators, rear-doors, side doors, known floors that would normally be accessible, (that I know about, I mean I've been to lot's of side-rooms/and floors to buildings but maybe I missed one, but probably not), and *roof access doors* (my personal fav.). Thank god for teleportMe.exe. Other wise this task would be half-assed/impossible.

I won't begin until I hear back from Valaro or Morpheus on which way they want the data recorded.
[Image: SigVII-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by Neo VII - 01-05-2010, 03:34 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 10:35 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 11:04 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 11:43 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-21-2010, 04:04 AM