Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shall Stand By Thee Till Thee Can No Longer Stand
05-27-2010, 12:26 AM,
RE: Shall Stand By Thee Till Thee Can No Longer Stand
Well as we atm dont have much time, we just spent some time (when we have) to working on the emu.

Why we dont join Tastee fulltime ? Easy thing - this would mean we would support reality code (which we dont want).

This thing has a story behind this.

In the past (Feb 2010) where rajko came back with "i now build the uber emulator..duuuuurrr" , everbody says "rajko you are the god, you bring back mxo" - and the truth behind this, that reality wouldnt have this progress if he didnt got the scatman code from morpheus to look how chatting etc. works...rajko didnt do much in this case and morpheus and i said "ok come its for the community"..and you at least saw what was the "thank you" from rajko was Smile.

That is the point why a project was splittet into as we said "why should we do the whole work when rajko says that it is his work at all?".

Its is not against Tastee...and i am sure, if he really show that he is willing to work further on reality (if he really brings hardline up again), i think both projects can exchange informations ..but for us we must see something before we give again informations away.

Community..is a good word. Community mostly follow the honey , in this case : if their is an emu, then follow it (like rajko etc.) as their was a live server for it.

Community wants features, features, features and progress progress progress..without doing something.

C'mon dudes..we have a couple of weeks told "come community you hear rajko and us...you can help if you want" , then communtiy says "yeah we help" ..which holds some days and after that..no one speak from that again.

Well this is normal in Server EMulation Development, as it is normal that there are several projects with different code or programming language goals out there.

Tastee is a good guy and if he want work on reality code, why not ? As we see this, we will exchange informations.
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shall Stand By Thee Till Thee Can No Longer Stand - by Neo - 05-27-2010, 12:26 AM