Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Matrix Online Role- Play Exiles
08-06-2009, 10:47 AM,
The Matrix Online Role- Play Exiles
Please post your Matrix Role play Stories here if you were an Exile Factonist.

I never had a character other than a Zionite so I have none. Just write about your experiences, or a role play you remember or post one you have written down. Even a link/ embed a video if you have it.
10-09-2009, 04:18 AM,
RE: The Matrix Online Role- Play Exiles
(08-06-2009, 10:47 AM)VaderA Wrote: Please post your Matrix Role play Stories here if you were an Exile Factonist.

I never had a character other than a Zionite so I have none. Just write about your experiences, or a role play you remember or post one you have written down. Even a link/ embed a video if you have it.

U could try the memoir guide to the chapters it had some storys on it i think
11-02-2009, 07:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2009, 09:15 AM by Synapze777.)
The jack-in room was dimly lit by emergency lights, obviously running on the last juice of the Ramesses II's power supply, in the dim center of the lights lay a female body of what once had been a tough operative for the Merovingian organization, now a poor thing twisting with sporatic spasms and groans of pain. Synapze wasn't well as her slender cat-like figure entered the room and looked over the various screens with medical readouts. "Dammit!" She muttered to herself as she saw no sign of improvement in the operatives bio-scans, it had been three months now and her first mate was still in a coma from the violent jack-out the machines had wrecked through all the Matrix - she cursed their arrogance, but her attention was suddenly drawn down the hallway as she heard an alarm beeping from the forward deck - that could only mean one thing - Sentinels!
Syn raced down the hallway to the cockpit of her Mk.II class Hovercraft and saw the green radar's screen blink to her with a formation of moving red dots, she veered the ship around and punched the button that would release a dozen hover-mines behind her ship. She had hope that they would keep the Sentinels occupied and cover her escape - she couldn't power down now and sit out the patrol - that would only kill her crew mate hooked up in the life support system... so Syn decided to run, and run she did, the Ramesses II had never let her down and it wasn't going to now, throughout the deep dark tunnels echoes of explosions could be heard as the sleek hovercraft made it's escape from a small Sentinel patrol.
A man was standing at a tunnel-junction listening to what sounded like thunder echoing throughout the tunnel-system, he took down the bandanna wrapped around his mouth and nose, a yellow teethed grin appeared on his face and his eyes shone with glee. "....sounds like Synapze and the Ramesses II had to make a run for it, I'm sure she made it out.", the man said reassuringly to himself as he tucked a patch of turquoise dyed hair back under his hood and turned around to face the group of individuals standing behind him.
11-04-2009, 10:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2009, 10:37 PM by Neo VII.)
Welcome to the Zion Mainframe: Historical Archives

You have selected Historical File 7.0-666.7-The Renaissance of Neo the Sixth

In the beginning there was man, and for a time it was good. Then Man created Machine.

For a time, Man and Machine existed together in chaos. Then Machine created the Matrix.

It was during the creation of the link between Man and Machine, that another race was born. The Program.

Blessed is he who does not follow the paths of others, but follows his own.

This particular program, deceived during most of it's existence, once believed itself to be a living person. A human being.

Grant Man and Machine mercy for their sins.
[Image: SigVII-1.gif]