Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets get working guys!
05-01-2010, 06:13 AM,
RE: Lets get working guys!
Have also downloaded the packets, let's do some studies... (I really hope my own internet-connection works soon so I can visit this forum more often, damn moving Dodgy )
"Don't think you are, know you are..."
05-10-2010, 08:58 AM,
Ok. just one quick question, how do we know what packets to test ( i know we have to use world client ) but i downloaded neos packets and there all random names, and its a bit confusing :S
Somebody Tell Me, Why It Feels More Real When I Dream Than When I Am Awake

[Image: thekiddd.png]

05-10-2010, 02:51 PM,
the packets are sorted by the person who made same (login or charnames).

In crashover2k (my packets) there are several chars. I had them sorted a little bit sometimes (like actions etc.), but there are logs which are unsorted .

As i explained above : make an action..you see the request in the reality console.
Search for the request in the logs (maybe just parts of it) with grep over all packets.

If you match , check out the log and look for the possible answer..send the answer (depends on 03 or 04 format, you have to follow valaros/morpheus guide about how to send them) and check if the action happen / what happens.
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.
05-28-2010, 02:51 PM,
Is there a way to pause/unpause things so you can enter stuff into Reality without being interrupted by the ocational cseq sequences? Or I have to do it really fast?
05-28-2010, 10:44 PM,
you mean to enter several packets at one time ?

Well there is one possibility for it :
- copy the packets to a txt file
- directly add the commentands there and after every ";" make a blank line with the return key .

Thats for all packets...after that copy paste it and insert it to reality Smile
[Image: neofinal.png]
HD is now 100% Reality Code independent.
Now margin server packet analyse . Status 5/15.