Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good luck Ves.
03-14-2010, 01:09 PM,
RE: good luck Ves.
---> http://mma.easports.com/home.action
03-15-2010, 11:43 AM,
Thanks, guys. And thanks, Brainwasher for starting the thread.

The fight went awesome. I KO'd him in under 2 min with some vicious knees to the head; like 5 knees. Tough bastard kept getting up so I kept swinging.

The crowd was awesome. I always quoted the Gladiator movie, "Win the Crowd", and it is true. I gave them what they wanted and they fuckin loved me for it.

What. A. Rush!

I came out to Wake Up by Rage, the songs at the end of Matrix 1. It was perfect. When they called my name and I heard the beginning of the song, it floored me!

Video will be posted on youtube tomorrow night.

P.S. mixed martial arts kind of is in the game if you use a hybrid load. I used to macro my loadouts mma1, mma2 and so on when testing them out for tournaments and such. Plus the fingerless gauntlets made for an mma look.
03-15-2010, 03:53 PM,
thats fucking awsome ves, i wanna fight soon here too been training long enough. congratulations thats badass cant wait for the video, also the loadouts sound awsome i hope you dont mind if i kinda borrow from that just a little. fingerless gloves specifically =P. GRATS LVL 50!
03-15-2010, 05:08 PM,
Haha epic! Can't wait to see the video! =D
[Image: Dee.jpg]

03-15-2010, 10:44 PM,
(03-15-2010, 11:43 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: Thanks, guys. And thanks, Brainwasher for starting the thread.

The fight went awesome. I KO'd him in under 2 min with some vicious knees to the head; like 5 knees. Tough bastard kept getting up so I kept swinging.

The crowd was awesome. I always quoted the Gladiator movie, "Win the Crowd", and it is true. I gave them what they wanted and they fuckin loved me for it.

What. A. Rush!

I came out to Wake Up by Rage, the songs at the end of Matrix 1. It was perfect. When they called my name and I heard the beginning of the song, it floored me!

Video will be posted on youtube tomorrow night.

P.S. mixed martial arts kind of is in the game if you use a hybrid load. I used to macro my loadouts mma1, mma2 and so on when testing them out for tournaments and such. Plus the fingerless gauntlets made for an mma look.

You my friend, are a glorious bastard Big Grin
And god, we need to try and get some MMA camps in MxO when fighting works ;D

God, i wish i could do MMA though, but training costs so much >_<
03-16-2010, 11:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2010, 12:27 PM by Vesuveus.)
I tried to do an audio swap on youtube but don't know jack about video editing at the moment. So there's no audio. It's not really the same without the crowd reaction. When I first kneed him I wasn't sure if it had really connected until I heard the crowd, then I saw him fall into the ropes, THEN I felt a sharp pain in my knee.

Anyway, I'll try adding at least a song to this video. The fight starts at about 3:35. It's all introductions and crap prior to that.

I'm the short guy with the beard in the red shin guards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLAgiesWgf0
03-16-2010, 12:52 PM,
It's a private video Ves. Sad
03-16-2010, 08:31 PM,
(03-16-2010, 12:52 PM)Metalogic Wrote: It's a private video Ves. Sad

Hmm. I made it public before posting it. Anyone else having trouble watching it?
03-16-2010, 08:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2010, 11:36 PM by Gerik.)
(03-16-2010, 08:31 PM)Vesuveus Wrote:
(03-16-2010, 12:52 PM)Metalogic Wrote: It's a private video Ves. Sad

Hmm. I made it public before posting it. Anyone else having trouble watching it?

Nope, worked fine for me.

Edit: Dude you were on that guy like white on rice, shit. lol
03-16-2010, 10:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2010, 10:23 PM by Sixxth.)
Ves, dude, it looked like after you kneed him a couple of times, he used the
desperation buff, but your wooden dummy drill took him out!

Am I right or what!?

GF!