Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple IPad
02-09-2010, 11:58 PM,
RE: Apple IPad
Seriously, dont apologize for your post, it was the highlight of my morning, sooooooo funny, and the pic was awesome!
02-10-2010, 12:22 AM,
Walking into an apple store is like walking into a comunity theatre production of "i'm a douchebag"
Everyone is hand picked to play a role:

The the hot trendy chick that can show you the latest iphone accesories in pink, OMGLOLZANDFACEBOOK!

The nerdy guy who walks you over to the latest ultra thin iMac w/ solidstate hard drive technology

The regular guy who looks like he should work at GAP but has an iphone around his neck and is chuck full of info about anything and everything apple.

This kind of hipocracy drives me insane and specially how many people buy into it.
"We die because the people are asleep...you will die because the people will awaken"-Carl Sandburg
[Image: testsignew.jpg]
02-10-2010, 02:53 AM,
Twaggy, i dont know why you posted that about me, when i stated that i wasnt an iFan of iApple iProducts (specially iSuck and iTelephone, or iCapsule).

Just posted what I got from my bought notebook (after the last one crashed, some time after trying Hackingtosh), that of course, wasnt bought at an iApple iStore (my opinion about em is resumed by Rxu just above).

On the other hand, i do like the iMage you posted. Want that product...now.
02-10-2010, 03:07 AM,
lol Morph buddy, it wasn't aimed at yee I pwomise :-) I'm on about some pompus pricks over in Sheffield UK :p
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
02-10-2010, 03:28 AM,
ok I iForgive iYou.
02-10-2010, 03:41 AM,
What I want to know is why would a computer nerd like any apple products? They aren't open like Windows is, they're closed and dumbed down pieces of software that are overpriced.
02-10-2010, 06:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2010, 06:30 AM by Morpheus.)
(02-10-2010, 03:41 AM)Metalogic Wrote: They aren't open like Windows
The closest thing that windows is to "open" is "sharing the 'O' letter".

Both are as closed as hell.

But one has a posix api, the other has win32 for dev.
nuff said.

And software wise, OSX is cheaper than the 189€ win7.
Although i got both for free...
02-10-2010, 08:21 AM,
every os supports posix in one way or the other, otherwise apps would be hell to write if you want them to compile on more than 1 platform
objective C pisses me off about mac, and they deprecated the normal API that didn't use it,so you have to use objective C for everything GUI related now