Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick idea for hovercrafts
02-06-2010, 07:40 PM,
RE: Quick idea for hovercrafts
(02-06-2010, 06:43 PM)EmeraldSkye Wrote: Man, I'm really feeling the rancor for Sony and their whole "Let's buy MxO just to watch it die" jazz right about now....

Many have felt like that ever since SOE bought the rights, Emerald. Consider yourself lucky it's only recent! Ha ha!

Who knows, maybe Monolith would've come up with something for a Real if they had kept control of MxO!
[Image: Dee.jpg]

02-06-2010, 07:49 PM,
(02-06-2010, 07:40 PM)Agent Pace Wrote:
(02-06-2010, 06:43 PM)EmeraldSkye Wrote: Man, I'm really feeling the rancor for Sony and their whole "Let's buy MxO just to watch it die" jazz right about now....

Many have felt like that ever since SOE bought the rights, Emerald. Consider yourself lucky it's only recent! Ha ha!

Who knows, maybe Monolith would've come up with something for a Real if they had kept control of MxO!
Oooh! Like a kinda-sorta Archive mission where you try to save Tank and Dozer by beating up Cypher without getting zapped? Big Grin

Heh...nah, just the hovercraft idea would be fine. Though it would be neat to defend the hovercraft from swarms of Sentinels and Runners and a Defender or two....
[Image: EmeraldSkyeSig1.jpg]
02-06-2010, 11:08 PM,
Im may be in minority with this - but I have no interest in the hovercraft stuff. "The real" part of the matrix movies wasnt all that interesting to me.( I can see where maybe being an operator helping someone missioning might have some interest to me, but not much).

Give me the simulation, and Im 100% happy Smile