Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst/Best time in MxO
01-29-2010, 04:03 PM,
RE: Worst/Best time in MxO
best time(s):When i very first started playing Mxo,the holiday events,mission system,pvp'ing

worst time(s):first reading that SOE was going to cancel mxo
[Image: sigff.png]
02-05-2010, 03:32 AM,
(01-24-2010, 08:48 PM)Praxedis Wrote: First off, hiya.

Best time: While there were loads, like the very first time the MegaCity slipped from visible strands of code into a simulated reality before my eyes, being at an XRN club only for it to be raided by Agents and watching Exiles fall left and right, roaming International on my own and checking out the clubs...

I was there!
[Image: fs.png]
Need a program? a Film? A Series? PM me and I will try and get it ya
02-10-2010, 07:26 AM,
Best times: First time logging in MxO (my first MMORPG) during closed beta. Learning to play the game, and hanging out meeting people and making new friends.

After all the MMO's I've played, I have to say that MxO did have the best community. People were friendly, helpful, and if they didn't feel like grinding, it was off to a club to relax, dance and have a good time.

Worst time: Didn't really have any bad times.
02-11-2010, 02:57 PM,
Best- beta and end of beta. Neophyte vs assassin.anything Assassin.
When the agents came after us all for a event.

Worst-pew pew era.
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
03-23-2010, 06:07 AM,
5 Years ago : 22 March 05 it was Mxo Release !

It was not my best time but a very important day !

Happy birthday Mxo !!
04-16-2010, 06:54 PM,
Hm. I can't really remember a best/worst time. I only started like a year before it ended. And I only operated on the trial. So basically it was find a group and grind for a while. I was really impressed with the size/look of the city, even though I didn't get that far out of the earlier districts. I remember I tried running around Downtown and everywhere trying to get all the hardlines at level 20 or whatever it was. I also loved how I could swap out my whole class tree and reformat however I liked.

Then there's the pre-release/hype days. But that's another story for another post.
04-16-2010, 10:30 PM,
Best Time : I Was With All My Friends Around The Matrix Going On Events
Worst Time: Didn't Know About Emotes And Slapped Someone :S
To Deny Our Own Impulses, Is To deny The Very Thing That Makes Us Human

04-17-2010, 09:17 PM,
Best Moments: Sitting on MSN after taking a hiatus from Mx0 to work on a City of Heroes story arc for one of the many Virtue Super Groups. I got a buzz from someone on MSN, and I still to this day have no idea who they are. They tossed me into this little chat with about six people, and ask where I had trotted off to. They said that they needed the "villain of Syntax" to return, as no one was really pulling off an evil character archetype. It made my day, and I think I jacked in within the hour of the closing conversation.

Worst Moments: The landslide of poor choices that either came from Rarebit or SOE. Either way, the story was butchered. Instead of running with characters that people were familiar with from the films, they almost all got killed off, or side-lined and did nothing important/disappeared. Morpheus, the most prominent character of the films that is alive gets killed by a "Fly Assassin". The Oracle gets kill-coded, again. Seraph falls into the canals, wakes up all stupid and golden eyed, gets fixed and disappears. The Merovingian did piss all, despite how powerful he's supposed to be. Then we got introduced to new characters no one gave more than two glances; no one cared about them and they had no flavor. It didn't feel as if players were fighting for a faction, or purpose. They just ran off of movie knowledge, and pissed about in the world in terms of immersion. Makes me want to bust open my archive of saved logs and technical lore I procured from role players that took place over four years and begin intertwining it with the main story since I knew most of the decisions before they were publicly done.

TL;DR? The storyline failed.