Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Fight For?
12-16-2009, 04:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2009, 04:22 PM by Rylie.)
Information  What I Fight For?
I was in solitude for over four years. I was a different person prior to this. I was arrogant, self-centered, and cocky, but now I come out with humility, strength, and purpose. No matter how hard I thought about it, I could not choose who to fight for. Zion: Save our species. Cypherites: Blue pill it all the way. I always ended up going to the Merovingian and watching the other two factions fight against each other. It's what made me go into solitude to begin with; I realized I had no purpose.

As much as the real is "real", in reality there is only one purpose: To Survive. What does Zion fight for? Survival? Then what? Live life the way it "should" be? Both Zion and Cypherites have one thing in common: The Blue Pill. Laugh at me? I laugh at you with your blind eyes.

Wake up, go to work, sleep and repeat. The last thing I want is to live like this. There is no purpose. However, both Zion and Cypherites do want this. The only difference is where they want it: The "real" world and in the "dream" world. Cypherites surrender what control they think they have to the Machines, while Zion is trying to obtain it with the destruction of the Machines.

No matter how hard we try to acquire it, control can never be obtained. If you think you have control, you have been deceived. You cannot fight it, so just accept it and use it to your advantage like I have. Just survive.

What I fight for? For my ability to maintain a constant state of danger so that my purpose may remain: To survive.

If you can see what I see, then join me. Otherwise, continue with your pitiful charade of obtaining control. We all die in the end.

-Captain Rylie of the HvCFT Cidecis