Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: New Version Update- Chat & Players
01-17-2010, 04:34 AM,
RE: RE: New Version Update- Chat & Players
why cannot be any releasejust for chat and play with more than one player.. Smile
[Image: chefsig.png]
01-17-2010, 04:43 AM,
(01-17-2010, 04:34 AM)chefmaster Wrote: why cannot be any releasejust for chat and play with more than one player.. Smile

Because its obviously not ready yet, just drop it or I'm sure Morph or another admin will eventually ban you for being such a pain in the ass.
01-17-2010, 04:44 AM,
(01-17-2010, 04:34 AM)chefmaster Wrote: why cannot be any releasejust for chat and play with more than one player.. Smile

"Play" would resume to pretty much "chat", since that's the only thing really working right now. And I believe this forum already serves this purpose.

Plus, we aren't sure yet just how many players a server - that we still have to establish first - could host. Could be a hundred, but it could be ten. We still have lots of things to figure out before thinking about a public release.

Until then, please stay patient.
[Image: Dee.jpg]

01-17-2010, 05:22 AM,
RE: RE: New Version Update- Chat & Players
Chefmaster I did not create this thread so people could "ask for releases". Broadcast depth is an on topic forum. Plus you have been told several times that this version will be released when Morpheus and the rest of us ADMIn members feel it is ready to be released.

You will have one chance to stop being "bothersome"!

Thanks

Val