Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Idea? Future Team?
11-23-2009, 12:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2009, 12:38 PM by Seraph.)
RE: Potential Idea? Future Team?
Ouch! nice guys...nice.
anyway, don't worry about it Hanakra, most of the stuff they said referred to my post. which is weird cause this has been discussed before and no one previously spoke up to 'correct' us.

...or maybe they have and I didn't notice *shrug*.
Well we've got plenty of time to think it over, so I guess we'll find out when we get there.
Yup, they did. XD
I hadn't bothered reading it for awhile so it looks like I'm the one who didn't get the memo, my bad.

ok so here was the original discussion:
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-135.html
[Image: seraph-2.jpg]
Sophisticated Challenge-Response Authentication Program
L'ange sans ses ailes, "I will take you to the Oracle, but first I must apologize..."

12-11-2009, 10:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2009, 10:06 AM by Eon.)
(11-23-2009, 12:02 AM)Prospero Wrote:
(11-22-2009, 05:54 PM)Seraph Wrote: Hee hee! ;p we're already putting a team together for it.
Since the final emulator is still far away from completion, we are just throwing ideas around and poking. Most if not all the spots are filled, but I'll check with Meta to see if we can free up a spot for you. Besides! I could use help with the writing! Smile

Just to state the obvious, no one has reached down from the Source to annoint X or Y or Z as the story owners, other than X, Y, or Z themselves. No one owns the storyline. There are only people who have squatted parts of it by trying to get the first claim in. Anyone is as qualified as anyone else.

And, really, isn't this talk of stories premature, when there is no mechanism as of yet for designing missions?

let write a new story, a prequel sort of speak.

lets begin the story where the ONE before neo left off.

in other words, let see the the Predessesor start off with 27 individuals to rebuild zion. 100 years before neo.
(12-11-2009, 10:05 AM)Eon Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 12:02 AM)Prospero Wrote:
(11-22-2009, 05:54 PM)Seraph Wrote: Hee hee! ;p we're already putting a team together for it.
Since the final emulator is still far away from completion, we are just throwing ideas around and poking. Most if not all the spots are filled, but I'll check with Meta to see if we can free up a spot for you. Besides! I could use help with the writing! Smile

Just to state the obvious, no one has reached down from the Source to annoint X or Y or Z as the story owners, other than X, Y, or Z themselves. No one owns the storyline. There are only people who have squatted parts of it by trying to get the first claim in. Anyone is as qualified as anyone else.

And, really, isn't this talk of stories premature, when there is no mechanism as of yet for designing missions?

let write a new story, a prequel sort of speak.

lets begin the story where the ONE before neo left off.

in other words, let see the the Predessesor start off with 27 individuals to rebuild zion. 100 years before neo.
12-16-2009, 02:14 PM,
I think the majority of people, if there was going to be a team dedicated to a storyline, would all agree that the story should pick up from where it left off.

What would make many happy, I believe, is if Rarebit continued writing. However, I think there might be some legal issues (Who knows, I'm not a lawyer).

I'm not trying to continue this thread, I just wanted to respond to baby Eon here.

Have fun.
-Ry Heart
12-17-2009, 01:53 AM,
There is already a Story Development Thread in Progress. Please Post your ideas there.

Thanks

Admin
Thread Closed