Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upcoming Website// Updated Preview!
11-10-2009, 04:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2009, 12:10 AM by Contained.)
RE: Upcoming Website// Updated Preview!
Thank you all very much for your support,

The only suggestion box I think needs taking care of now are more "Content Headers" so far I have...

[Image: pheader1.png]

[Image: pheader2.png]
Update.2// Added another Content Header "Announcement"
[Image: pheader3.png]
Update.3// Added another Content Header "Creative Corner" for Artwork and Screenshot fo the Week!
[Image: pheader4.png]

I could benifit from a couple more perhaps to cover major categories of subject only, I would very much appreciate your suggestions here.

As far as template and presentation goes its more or less complete however I need an experienced Web Developer to sort out the Login/Create Account Portal which will be the hotspot of the website.

Once approval is attained by the admins ect perhaps the whole thing will be attached to a domain sunk into a nice chunk of webspace and we can start clicking, hope the donations button has had some attention.

Thanks again all.
[Image: bannerjg.png]
11-10-2009, 07:35 PM,
nice work
[Image: l_d36f07faf65349c5acd4bf7b7b373b54.png]
11-10-2009, 09:35 PM,
I love it. Just make sure you change it to Update and not Upadte. Sorry if someone already mentioned this.
[Image: ceegebanner.jpg]
11-10-2009, 11:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2009, 12:10 AM by Contained.)
Update.1// Added far side Graphics and a Scroll Bar!
------------------------------------------------------
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6383/sneak3.png

Notice to the far left and to the far right I have added small Graphics which hold essential functions, to be contained within the "Side Panel".
PayPal Donate - Refers to our Paypal Donate page.
Ventrilo - Server to be bought with donations.
Server Status - Displays all MxO Server Status.

Quote:create somewhere at that site place fort advertisement 31x88pc icons - chefmaster
The new "Side Panel" will allow for advertisements as well as an additional bottom bar that will be implemented shortly, Thank you.

Quote:Just make sure you change it to Update and not Upadte. Sorry if someone already mentioned this. - Ceege
Fixed the spelling mistake on "Developer Upadte" to "Developer Update", Thank you.

Added a Scroll Bar for the middle table announcements, to allow users to scroll through information contained in the "News" section on the webpage.
Unfortunately it is not possible to change its colour scheme under Firefox/Opera.

Update.2// Added another Content Header "Announcement"
[Image: pheader3.png]
Update.3// Added another Content Header "Creative Corner" for Artwork and Screenshot fo the Week!
[Image: pheader4.png]

Upcoming Updates//
The Graphics in the "Side Panel" may be emended to give a more professional look later on, will replace the tab option "Live Events" to "Player Events" on the suggestion from "Gerik".

While I have the attention of your eyes for a few brief moment I would like to direct you to my "Ventrilo Server Thread" where I have one more treat for you, If I obtain 10 signatures I will pay for our own MxO Ventrilo Deadicated Voice Server.
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-130.html

Please reguarly recheck my previous posts for updates on specific catagories you may be interested in.

Thank you all for your feedback, keep it coming.
[Image: bannerjg.png]
11-11-2009, 12:07 AM,
ventrilo?! use TeamSpeak 2 my little friend Smile .....anyway best designer!!
[Image: chefsig.png]
11-11-2009, 02:57 AM,
Most impressive work, very nice.
[Image: NiobeEmu.png]
11-11-2009, 03:09 AM,
THATS AMZING! I love it! What an addition to our team! Web designer! You ever do this sruff professionally man? BRAVO!
11-11-2009, 03:21 AM,
Super impressed. Well done.
[Image: ceegebanner.jpg]
11-11-2009, 05:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2009, 06:02 AM by Freestyler.)
Ventrilo over teamspeak anyday chefy. Wink Nice update!!
EDIT: Maybe you could add some music to the webpage, I was thinking this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAd8vfR-us8
Just run it in a loop or something. The full song is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtnUGLDY5ZQ
[Image: matrixsigcopy.jpg]
My MxOEMU vid
My Prototype vid
Is hoping and waiting.....
11-11-2009, 01:13 PM,
I like what I see but using all caps can make it hard to read. The brain sees the shape of a letter before your even know what it is. Caps are all the basic shape and make it harder to read.
Just something I learned long ago when I did graphics.
The worst is when people use all cap old English ggggrrrrrrr
[Image: l_d36f07faf65349c5acd4bf7b7b373b54.png]