Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details
01-05-2010, 11:43 AM,
RE: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details
(01-05-2010, 09:13 AM)Neo VII Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 09:02 AM)Valaro Wrote: chefmaster, that was a little rude man. The words have Patience comes to mind but im not sure thats possible here.

As much as I would love to see all doors be opneable, its about the same for i want all abilities working right now. We know its not gonna happen for a long while. So chill out and wait!

On the other hand one reason doors dont work is because morrpheus isnt sure of ALL door coordinates. and the coordinates of those doors opening. This process will be long but it might be a good idea to catalouge the doors. Any volunteers?

I will.

Shit, that's a task! I can jump in and help with that, I suppose. I would need to know what format Morpheus would need. Would you need to know which way each door faces (rotation coordinate). Cuz I don't know how to tell that coordinate. Would North, South, East, West be helpful?

NeoVI, I don't know how to teleport to Int or Downtown, so if you want to split up WV and Richland maybe we can work out a system. Also, I recently re-formatted my hard drive and am waiting for the Scatman release to get back into the Matrix.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by Vesuveus - 01-05-2010, 11:43 AM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 10:35 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 11:04 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-20-2010, 11:43 PM
RE: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details - by rajkosto - 01-21-2010, 04:04 AM