Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question from a newbie
12-20-2009, 09:22 PM,
Question from a newbie
First: please excuse me if you find this question "noobish" as I never played The Matrix Online even though I am a big Matrix fan (I was deterred by the fact that I needed to pay a subscription). But I just read something VERY interesting in the Manifold Mischief blog. Here's what:
Quote:Incredible talent thrives at mxoemu.info. Through nothing but sheer scary brainpower they have created a working version of MxO than will run on your computer. There’s no server, no player interactivity, no abilities, and (big sigh) no inventory. But there is still the whole wide world to wander in, including the matchless graphics and the great music. I got my son to set it up for me; smarter people will be able to do it themselves. Besides all the standard locations, there are also available several intriguing constructs which were built but never populated or developed. And I finally got to see the White Room!
This seems awesome to me. A serverless version of the game world I can explore on my computer, with the whole city for myself, sort of like "The Matrix Offline". Now where, oh where, do I find this wonderful software?

Messages In This Thread
Question from a newbie - by Devil Master - 12-20-2009, 09:22 PM
RE: Question from a newbie - by Gerik - 12-20-2009, 09:24 PM
RE: Question from a newbie - by Devil Master - 12-20-2009, 10:04 PM
RE: Question from a newbie - by Gerik - 12-20-2009, 10:47 PM
RE: Question from a newbie - by Morpheus - 12-21-2009, 02:35 AM
RE: Question from a newbie - by rajkosto - 12-21-2009, 08:23 AM
RE: Question from a newbie - by Rainman - 01-24-2010, 02:40 PM