• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Delayed state,next steps
02-07-2010, 11:15 AM,
RE: Re: Delayed state,next steps
Proxy is working perfectly
Scatman is giving us some trouble, although i think it can be fixed
02-08-2010, 05:31 PM,
This is very exciting, I will be a tester if you guys need more people. As soon as I figure out how to download the damn thing, I'm having no luck. What if you have the original MXO folder? can you use that and import new files?
"MxoE so good even Trinity is smiling! "
[Image: Trinitymxoe2.jpg]
02-08-2010, 05:32 PM,
Scatman is fucked.
The next public test is when i implement all those things in c++ properly
02-08-2010, 06:38 PM,
As far as i know, its just a public test of the old planned release which is redesigned by morpheus.

Rajko..do you and morpheus make 2 servers ? (one in c++ and one the python way ?)
02-08-2010, 06:50 PM,
As we saw, morpheus' "thing" is only for messing around with packets on localhost atm, it's nowhere near being ready to be hosted on a remote server, because of its simplicity of handling udp and failure to follow mxo sequencing format, also the high cpu usage per player because he does like string search and replace EVERYWHERE, because its a prototype

so all test servers will have to be the c++ ones, i guess morpheus will use the python ones just for experimenting with packets
02-08-2010, 08:01 PM,
Sounds good, Raj. Big Grin guess there's no escaping c++ then...
02-08-2010, 08:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2010, 08:38 PM by Morpheus.)
RE: Delayed state,next steps
(02-08-2010, 06:50 PM)rajkosto Wrote: As we saw, morpheus' "thing" is only for messing around with packets on localhost atm, it's nowhere near being ready to be hosted on a remote server, because of its simplicity of handling udp and failure to follow mxo sequencing format, also the high cpu usage per player because he does like string search and replace EVERYWHERE, because its a prototype

so all test servers will have to be the c++ ones, i guess morpheus will use the python ones just for experimenting with packets
seems like "not ready" wasnt enough when asked.
Also... as scheduling doesnt accept the current initial sequence, i wanna see your c++ way to "do it right" & the way to create that packets.
02-08-2010, 08:48 PM,
get on msn, i need info from you
don't worry, i will implement sequencing properly (eventually)
02-08-2010, 09:40 PM,
you'll be outta luck today. wait until tomorrow Big Grin
02-08-2010, 09:54 PM,
Trinity, best is to download the mxo client posted here even if you have one already.
I did that to make sure i am using the same equipment as the devs to reduce as much problems as possible Smile
[Image: sig.php]