Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Matrix
01-17-2010, 05:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2010, 05:49 AM by Tr1gga.)
RE: The Matrix
1)I always thought that the silver goo was a program created by the crew of the neb to get a blue print for neos body so they know where his body will go after the machines send him to be recycled (considering that there has to be more then one recycling plant for all those humans)

2)his power exceeds the matrix it self.. hes the one.. he has a very strong connection with every thing in the system in and out of the matrix.

3) the red pill is a pill that mimics the signal sent to the machines when one dies inside the matrix.
(01-16-2010, 01:56 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: Satan was represented by Smith and the Merovingian. Each character represented an aspect of Satan. Smith was the evil, corrupting, possessing aspects, while the Merovingian represented the aspects in which the devil struck deals that benefited his self in the end and ruled the underworld.
i would say that the merovingian represents Cerberus the gurdian between 2 worlds
01-19-2010, 11:01 PM,
Could've sworn that at one point in game they mentioned something about there being literally only one Superstructure for the pods/recycling/etc.
[Image: SigForMaruth.jpg]
01-19-2010, 11:11 PM,
(01-16-2010, 01:56 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: Satan was represented by Smith and the Merovingian. Each character represented an aspect of Satan. Smith was the evil, corrupting, possessing aspects, while the Merovingian represented the aspects in which the devil struck deals that benefited his self in the end and ruled the underworld.

I always thought that Merv came from the Greek Deity Hades. In Greek Mythology Hades is the ruler of Hel (Club Hel), and he has a wife called Persephone. For six months out of the year, Persephone is in Hel with Hades, however for the other six months she is not.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think six months out of the year Persephone does spend time away from The Merovingian in an apartment.
01-20-2010, 12:00 AM,
Merovingian -> Hades
Cerberus -> Trainman?
01-20-2010, 12:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2010, 12:08 AM by Gerik.)
(01-20-2010, 12:00 AM)Morpheus Wrote: Cerberus -> Trainman?

I always thought of the Twins being closer to Cerberus or maybe just 3 main types of programs that would be guarding his club, i.e. Werewolves, Ghosts and of course Vampires.

The Trainman would (imo) be something like this guy I guess.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charon_%28mythology%29
01-20-2010, 12:22 AM,
Oh yeah, i missplaced the character on my mind.

Styx river transport is a lot closer. And both trainman and Charon are a non good looking guys, and both send people to "rest" (programs to the source, people to hades).

I agree on the 3 heads group.