Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project
Lookie what I found - Printable Version

+- Hardline Dreams - A Python Matrix Online Server Project (http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Lookie what I found (/showthread.php?tid=231)

Pages: 1 2

Lookie what I found - nighthawk7000 - 12-30-2009

Hey guys,

I was going through some of my old files, and found a MySQL Database log I outputted. It was from a website I made that kept track of people in MxO, the vector server particularity. Thought I'd post it here, never gonna be used again anyway.

People who have never done anything with SQL might cringe at seeing this, But if you are interested at finding you or someone, you can just search their name, their description wont be far away.

-- MySQL dump 10.13 Distrib 5.1.41, for Win64 (unknown)
--
-- Host: localhost Database: test
-- ------------------------------------------------------
-- Server version 5.1.41-community

/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */;
/*!40103 SET @OLD_TIME_ZONE=@@TIME_ZONE */;
/*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE='+00:00' */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS=@@UNIQUE_CHECKS, UNIQUE_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO' */;
/*!40111 SET @OLD_SQL_NOTES=@@SQL_NOTES, SQL_NOTES=0 */;

--
-- Table structure for table `redpills`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `redpills`;
/*!40101 SET @saved_cs_client = @@character_set_client */;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = utf8 */;
CREATE TABLE `redpills` (
`personID` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`Name` varchar(15) DEFAULT NULL,
`Gender` tinyint(1) DEFAULT NULL,
`Org` varchar(15) DEFAULT NULL,
`Faction` varchar(30) DEFAULT NULL,
`Age` varchar(30) DEFAULT NULL,
`Description` varchar(4000) DEFAULT NULL,
`Image` varchar(45) DEFAULT 'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',
`EditRights` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Edit & Create',
`Email` varchar(35) NOT NULL COMMENT 'User email',
PRIMARY KEY (`personID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=82 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = @saved_cs_client */;

--
-- Dumping data for table `redpills`
--

LOCK TABLES `redpills` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `redpills` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `redpills` VALUES (1,'nighthawk7000',1,'Zion','No Faction','Dec 2004','I am nighthawk, creator of this database. I have done many things with my time in MxO, but hopefully, this will be the most remebered. I\'ll add to this profile later, for now, i wish to see more in yours.','Database Images/nighthawk7000.jpeg',1,'nighthawk8000@gmail.com'),(2,'dimitriknows',1,'Machine','Silent Shadows','Unknown','A machinest operative captian of a crew in Silent Shadows, A very sly and sneaky looking sort. Constantly on the search for answers. Tends to keep himself updated with current events and information. ','Database Images/dimitriknows.jpeg',1,''),(3,'thebruceter',1,'Merovingian','Dark Evolution','Unknown','Brucy!','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(4,'theredphoenixx',0,'Machine','Hypnotized Minds','Unknown','No Description ATM','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(5,'zeac',1,'Unknown','Unknown','Unknown','No Description ATM','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(6,'oooroyooo',1,'Machine','Silent Shadows','Unknown','Silent Shadows Leader.','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(7,'ra2za',1,'Zion - EPN','Twisted Titans','Unknown','Leader of Twisted Titans','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(8,'manatikluniak',1,'Merovingian','Dark Evolution','Unknown','Leader of Dark Evolution','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(9,'azarazamataz',1,'Merovingian','Code Glitch','Sometime 2005','Leader of Code Glitch.','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(10,'tore2',1,'Zion-EPN','Twisted Titans','March 2006','Tore likes to kill things. Lots of things.','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(60,'ahktober',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(11,'primeauspex',0,'Machines','Systematic Chaos','10/2008','SC\'s token lowbie','Database Images/primeauspex.jpeg',0,'primeauspex@aol.com'),(12,'sakuzi',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(13,'xwokenx',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(14,'tribalsielu',1,'Machine','Systematic Destruction','Beta 2004','TribalSielu was created by an invalid RSI within RaithSphere\r\n<BR><BR>\r\nRaithSphere unforutnaly died due to this... but in the past RaithSphere was from a place know as Heuristic, which was a more hostile world than the new world of vector\r\n<BR><BR>\r\n--TribalSielu was normally seen as a Kung Fu Master','Database Images/TribalSielu.jpeg',0,'raithsphere at forsaken-gaming.com'),(15,'xcyphx',0,'Machine','Hypnotized Mindz','End of April','','Database Images/xcyphx.jpeg',0,'tanja-hauber@gelsennet.de'),(16,'epsilon',1,'Machine','Systematic Chaos','Beta','Co-leader of Systematic Chaos','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(17,'hokze',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(18,'p3lon',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(19,'jedi44',0,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(20,'roganclark',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(21,'synapze777',0,'Merovingian','Lo Vrai Sang','November 2005','','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,'Solarpath@hotmail.com'),(23,'madbent',1,'Zion','Morpheus Leagacy','Unknown','Cool headed. Very dangerouse. Somewhat cocky.','Database Images/madbent.jpeg',0,''),(24,'tonyjaa',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(25,'mercio',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(26,'dr5mith',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(27,'mechine',0,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(28,'kaosdevil',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(29,'jordp92',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(30,'d1sco',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(31,'vanin',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(32,'tatsugami',1,'','','','','Database Images/tatsugami.jpeg',0,''),(33,'paschendale2',1,'Zion-EPN','Insurgence','December 2005','','Database Images/Paschendale2.jpeg',0,'oriolesfan0727@yahoo.com'),(34,'violetstorm',0,'Merovingian','Dark Evolution','Sept 05','','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,'simone_b@live.co.uk'),(35,'orion1',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(36,'enfer',1,'Irrelevent','NA','First seen Oct 2008','Enfer is a strange character. He appeared approximately 2 years ago under investigation of the inner circle. He is believed to be heavily armed and extremely dangerous. It is advised that you do not come into direct contact with this man.','Database Images/enfer.jpeg',0,'Unknown'),(37,'emilymorgan',0,'Bluepill','NA','First seen April 2009','Emily is the exception of this database. Emily, a bluepill, has been under heavy investigation ever since links to enfer have been found. She has become extremely paranoid due to these investigations, and recon & communication is difficult.\r\n\r\nHer boyfriend is jasonmorgan.\r\n\r\n<b>UPDATE: Emily is deceased as of 06/11/09, due to termination by Dimitriknows.</b>','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(38,'jordanmorgan',1,'Bluepill','NA','First seen April 2009','Jason Morgan is the boyfriend/fiance (Not yet determined) of emilymorgan. He is considered to be linked enfer. This bluepill has been known to have contact with machines at his IT jobs. He hasn\'t been seen since he was first sighted.','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(39,'gu1d0',1,'Machine','Silent Shadows','2005','','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(40,'jay22',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(41,'xmavinx',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(42,'tnus',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(43,'pyy',0,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(44,'zencao',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(45,'neovii',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(46,'denary',1,'','','','','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(47,'bloodstream',1,'','','','','Database Images/bloodstream.jpeg',0,''),(48,'disbarr',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(49,'macayle',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(50,'wwwizard2k',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(51,'catzeyez',0,'Zion','Twisted Titans','','','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(52,'omega04',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(53,'duluxed',1,'','','','','Database Images/duluxed.jpeg',0,''),(54,'pyro200',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(57,'fabia',0,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(58,'b1ackh4ze',1,'Merovingian','Dark Evolution','2005','','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(59,'Caliko',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(61,'artissteele',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(62,'sleeves',1,'Zion-EPN','DEIMOS ARC-EPN','August 15, 2005','','Database Images/sleeves.jpeg',0,'tsdroid@hotmail.com'),(63,'yeaman',1,'My own side','Priorato de Sion','2005','Captain of the ship know as Lanza de Longinos.\r\n\r\nIt is gifted with a tremendous intellectual potential. His brain receives too many impulses and he canĀ“t stop receiving information. That is, is too aware of the world around him.\r\n\r\nThis superconscience makes its only way to protect himself is reinvented every day. So one day is a fool, another day a psychopath. His twisted sense of humor, his jokes and his oblique logic of double meaning that complete mental picture that focuses exclusively on himself.','Database Images/yeaman.jpeg',0,'Yeamaguea@hotmail.com'),(64,'duckker',1,'Zion','Priorato de Sion','Agust 2005','Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless. Like water. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend!\r\n\r\nBe chido my friend.\r\n\r\n','Database Images/duckker.jpeg',0,'snifferduck@hotmail.com'),(65,'nubious81',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(66,'mayesy',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(67,'Omnipotentll',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(68,'P4NICAGGRESSION',1,'Zion','Morpheus\' Legacy','Launch ','Others characters include \r\npanicAggression ( Mech SC )\r\nhlew88 ( Mech SC )\r\nY0k0 ( Mech SC )\r\nVenom88 ( Mech SC )\r\n \r\n^Vector^\r\nIncongtion ( Mech factionless Syntax )','Database Images/p4nicaggression.jpeg',0,'hlew88@hotmail.com'),(69,'scythin',1,'Zion','Morpheus\' Legacy','June 2005','Long running member of M.L. The only M.L. captain to remain low on the radar. Beta member (that never got in due to technical problems.)','Database Images/scythin.jpeg',0,'coolmatrixmoves@yahoo.com'),(70,'1loveyou',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(71,'jsphere',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(72,'illface',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(73,'yotogi',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(74,'Twaggy',1,'Merv','DE','August 2005','Been around for ages, guess im rather well known. Respected? well that\'s up to you really. Loved the game, loved to DJ and loved Vector but loved heuristic more.','Database Images/twaggy.jpeg',0,'Twaggy@gmail.com'),(75,'W4rbl4de',1,'Machines','Ronin / Reviled Restoration','Transition.','','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,'a@darqness.com'),(76,'orme2005',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(77,'thekeymaster',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(78,'keymakr',0,'Zion','Troopers Revolutions','June 2006ish','Co-founder and co-leader of Troopers Revolutions (TR)\r\nCaptain of The Guardians of the Key.\r\n\r\nRecruited and trained by TherinWhitten, the ex co-leader of Troopers. After the trooper\'s fall from power, founded the Troopers Revolution with her old faction leader. ','Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(79,'tnus',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,''),(80,'1stanomoly',1,'Machine','Network Imporium','Unknown','A energetic member of Network imporium. Seems somewhat obliviouse to his surroundings.','Database Images/1stanomoly.jpeg',0,''),(81,'notario',1,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'Database Images/no_image.jpeg',0,'');
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `redpills` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;
/*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE=@OLD_TIME_ZONE */;

/*!40101 SET SQL_MODE=@OLD_SQL_MODE */;
/*!40014 SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS */;
/*!40014 SET UNIQUE_CHECKS=@OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET COLLATION_CONNECTION=@OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40111 SET SQL_NOTES=@OLD_SQL_NOTES */;

-- Dump completed on 2009-12-29 12:18:35

RE: Lookie what I found - Notario - 12-30-2009

I am the last one!! Cheers!!! hehe

RE: Lookie what I found - Neo VII - 12-30-2009

Nice... #45. I did exist! I think, therefore I am... Good stuff Night.

RE: Lookie what I found - MajTom - 12-30-2009

cool stuff

RE: Lookie what I found - Paschendale2 - 12-31-2009

omgz! all my personal mxo information! :O

RE: Lookie what I found - nighthawk7000 - 12-31-2009

(12-31-2009, 05:33 AM)Paschendale2 Wrote: omgz! all my personal mxo information! :O

Hehe...I even have your MxO's picture pasch! *Begins evil plotting*

RE: Lookie what I found - Synapze777 - 01-02-2010

21, heh. ^^

RE: Lookie what I found - Twaggy - 01-15-2010

Now now, because of this thread... it got me back online! (googled Twaggy to see if anyone was insulting me these days :p)

RE: Lookie what I found - nighthawk7000 - 01-15-2010

(01-15-2010, 01:41 AM)Twaggy Wrote: Now now, because of this thread... it got me back online! (googled Twaggy to see if anyone was insulting me these days :p)

HOORAY! I helped the community!

RE: Lookie what I found - Makuza - 01-15-2010

I just wanted to point out that some people might not be happy to have their email addresses freely visible up there, mate. You might want to censor them.